Taylor Armstrong Releases Book Cover, Tells Abuse Victims: Learn From Me!

Yes, Taylor Armstrong really is coming out with a memoir that details the alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of late husband Russell Armstrong.
It will be titled "Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within," and Taylor unveiled the book cover last night on Bravo:
Taylor Armstrong Book Cover
Taylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong
Taylor Armstrong

"My book takes readers behind the glamour of Beverly Hills to show them the terrible violence I suffered, and the slow and painful process of rebuilding my shattered life," Armstrong said in a statement. "I want readers in abusive relationships to learn from my suffering and use my book to help them find their own courage within."
Yes, fellow abuse victims, you can learn a lot from Taylor, namely: if you are rich and famous and have a televised platform from which you can promote, you, too, can profit from the suicide of your estranged husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment